1.13.2010

Prine


Everyone gets onto me for posting more about Harley than I do Prine so I thought I would honor Prine with a blog post...Prine was adopted June of 2007. When I told the lady at the humane society that he was the one I wanted, her comment was "Honey...he has to be the ugliest dog we have here. He has a broken tail. Why do you want him???" I told her "if I don't adopt him, no one else will". I could not have made a better decision!!

Anyone that knows us... knows Prine (Barrier named him after John Prine)!! He is literally the greatest dog ever and very unique! He has wiry black "curly’s" (don’t ask me what they remind me of), a natural white Mohawk, a white mustache, a red goatee and a hook tail. He is beautiful. At least to me he is. Barrier swears that if anything ever happened to him, I would be lost. Its the truth!

Prine can be found wherever I am...bath, car, bed, etc. He's my little shadow and has become pretty famous over the years and acquired many nicknames which I had to share:

Prine Shrine
Little Mister
Master Splinter (John Allan)
Co*k Blocker (Barrier often calls him this)
Shrine Prine
Ugly (A lot of people)
Hook Tail
Mr. Needy (Barrier)
Cheetoh (inside joke)
Shriney
Erin's Boyfriend (He is in LOVE with Erin)
Little
PERFECTION (what I usually call him)

And we often get the usual question "What is that??"
 
This is a few days after I adopted him....back in the day

This pic is Prine (recently shaved) showing off his "hook tail"