11.11.2009

My FAVORITE day of the week is...

When I get to have my perfect little sister for the night! I usually pick her up from school on Wednesday or Thursday afternoon and we immediately decide what we're going to cook for dinner that night. The last 2 times she stayed, we had spaghetti with homemade meat balls (which I have to admit were pretty good considering it was my first time to cook them) and chicken fajitas. She plays with the animals while I cook and then she always helps with the deserts! After dinner, we usually watch a movie (we watched Marley and Me last time…and we both balled our eyes out) or just goof around before going to bed. In the mornings, we get her ready for school and off she goes :( If I ever have a little girl I hope she's as perfect as Alex is!


Eating breakfast before school.....I can't fix her hair like mom can :)