5.22.2009

Spotted!


HATTIESBURG AMERICAN…
-We spotted Jennifer Hathorn, 26, of Hattiesburg while doing work outside of JavaWerks recently.
-She's engaged and scheduled to marry in October.
-What kind of work are you doing? I'm working on some reports for work.
-What type of work do you do? I sell industrial and environmental supplies.
-How did you get into that, and how long have you been doing this job? I learned about it from a friend, and I've been with the company for about a year.
-So do you work from home or do you have an office? Both... but Im mostly on the road.
-Do you travel all over? No, I travel strictly in Mississippi and Baton Rouge, LA for now
-What do you do when you're not working? I love to read, cook out with friends, and spend time with family
-What about music? What do you like to listen to? I like Norah Jones and Ray Lamontagne. and many more
-Do you like to travel other than with your job? I love to travel but we dont get to as much as we would like due to our crazy work schedules
-If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I'd go to Australia because of the beaches.
-You're engaged. What's his name and how'd you meet your fiancé? His name is Barrier Mitchell. We met in high school and then didn't see each other for years. ..we started dating and have now been together for five years!
-How did he propose? He proposed at his grandparents house in Yazoo City, MS. It was totally unexpected!!